I don't think they'll be able to follow up on the second movie. It was the best.
I was reading on IMDB that in spider man 3 the main villians are going to be Sandman played by Thomas Hayden Church and Venom played by none other then the baddest mo fo actor today....none other then
Topher Grace????
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I don't think they'll be able to follow up on the second movie. It was the best.
Topher Grace as Venom????????????????????????????/
You HAVE to be kidding me.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
"Topher" (Reinsert the Chris, buddy....Topher sounds gay) Grace just doesn't make a good Eddie Brock, in my opinion. Believe me, I've read the comics....no comparison.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Im glad im not the only nerd on here who read the Spiderman comics.
Eddie Brock was always a big dude, not some little weenie.
I can see someone like Dolph Lungren playing him.
They need like a huge, muscle-bound guy playin Venom.
Is Carnage gonna be in this one?????
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
"Nerd?" Oh well. I hadn't even heard that Venom was going to be in this one till I read this post, so I wouldn't think the producers would over-saturate the flick with another villian. But it would be cool to have Carnage as the villian for the whole film. However, if he lived up to his name as he did in the comic, the film would probably have to be rated R.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Topher Grace is confirmed for the movie, and is suppose to be a villian. I didnt think that Vendom has been annouced as the villian in this movie though? Also, how many villians can there possibly be in one movie with Harry taking over the Green Goblin?
Though would this suprised anyone if he was? Lord god, I never though Toby McGuire would make a good Spiderman. I really did like him though in the first movie, though the second movie I didnt like his performance. There was something off, though I did love Spiderman 2.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/050927c.php
Guess it's confirmed!
Harry is the Hob-Goblin, not the Green Goblin. Anyways he is the villian in Spiderman 4. I heard Spiderman 3 isnt due out for 3 years. Who knows?
gosh...why so long for?...if they're gonna make it they may as well do it now...
Bookmarks